Systems of site management
Launching of a site on the basis of modern technologies envisages
not only development of its design and pages. Quite a number
of pages are based on the interconnected program solutions
(site engine), which allow the "on-the-fly" management
of the site information, changing of its structure, adding
pages, etc. A well-developed program of the site management
does not require at that a qualified personnel and the maintenance
services, allowing the customers to cut on their regular expenses
related to the site maintenance.
Basic compatibility options of the site management program
Provision of a single management system
- Option to create an automated publication of data on
the site (by means of automatic arrangement of the files
and catalogs structures, and the information in the server
- Backup copying.
Design and structure of the site pages are secured against
- Option to manage only data on the site pages.
- The management program is independently engaged in the
arrangement of the data and files structure on the part
of the server, leaving a user a chance to work by means
of a single program interface.
- Option to update the news blocks and announcements
- Option to automatically maintain the "News archive"
and delete old news.
Launching of new pages
- Launching of an unlimited number of pages.
- Launching of new site sections.
- Launching of pages outside the site structure (for the
organization of links in the texts).
Editing of information on the site pages
- Possible text formatting (justifying, highlighting,
- Adding and equation of images.
- Editing tables.
Arrangement and management of the "files library"
for a user uploads
- Management of the files library by means of the site
- Option to organize links to a file on any site page
(texts, images, etc.).
Publication of images
- Export of images in basic (majority) graphical formats.
- Means of automated and efficient optimization of files
to fit the Internet requirements (adjustable choosing
between quality and size of an image).
- Option to specify the size of an image in pixels.
Organization of links
- Possible organization of links both for the site pages
and URL addresses.
- Possible organization of links from the user-added images.
Creation of a manageable catalog (goods, positions, services,
- Possible hooking up of an additional page with description
of each of position features (e.g., following the link
"Details" in each of the positions).
Provision of an "order from site" system.
- Launching of a customer's basket with the following
sending of the goods gathered.
- Launching of an automatic calculation of a basket price.
- Hooking up of a basket to the payment system.
Possible payments via the Internet (hooking up of the payment